Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Top 12 Girls I Would Love To Trade Faces With



12. Julia Stiles. She takes your breath away in the I-don’t-care-what-I'm-wearing-I’m-pretty-anyhow kind of way. Known for her roles in rom-coms “10 Things I Hate About You” and “The Prince and Me”.






11. Ziyi Zhang. I love her messy just-got-out-of-bed look. Also when she does all those stunts in her films looking all fierce and merciless.






10. Monica Bellucci. She’s hot and Italian. The way she walks down the street and all heads turn her way in “Malena” would make any girl give everything just to have her face and her body (and I don’t give a shit about perverts).









9. Kristen Stewart. Who cares if she’s totally snatched every girl’s dream away when she starred as Bella Swan alongside Robert Pattinson in “Twilight”? I think she’s still pretty, though. Her skin has that weird luminous quality in it.










8. Alexandra Daddario
. I could do with a pair of mysterious, stormy gray eyes that would stare you down until you’d want to shrink the size of an ant.










7. Camilla Belle. Hers is a charm that's classic and timeless. A modern-day Jackie O. And why the hell does she look so ridiculously young in all her photos?








6. Hayley Williams. The Paramore frontwoman is a badass chic in her stunningly fiery red locks and her big booming voice. If anything, her trademark crooked teeth only added to her appeal. And the way she bangs her head like that? Heart-stopping.






5. Amanda Seyfried. She looks so heavenly in “Letters to Juliet” and I like the way she talks. I love her long blonde locks. I love the way she stares in those piercing green eyes. I love the way she seems to care less about locking lips with girls in the movies.







4. Natalie Portman. If personality is something you could wear, I’d gladly have a Natalie Portman ensemble. The best thing about looking all smart and classy is when you’re actually smart and classy. And in my opinion, no one could pull that stunt off better than Natalie Portman.






3. Shin Hye Park. This multi-talented Korean actress could melt your heart with those innocent, blameless eyes. She would dress like a man for all she cares and the world would still fall on her feet and beg for her mercy.










2. Dianna Agron. Blonde hair, hazel eyes, beautiful toned arms, and a voice that kicks ass. She bitches everyone around in the hit TV series “Glee” but everybody would still love her. I wouldn’t mind being bitched around by a Dianna Agron, means I’m bitch-worthy alright.










1. Zooey Deschanel. I would trade everything I have for those stunning blue eyes, classic hair-do and vintage dresses. I swear this The Smiths-singing enchantress would deprive you of sleep once you decide to watch “500 Days Of Summer”. There’s absolutely nothing to dislike about Zooey. The way she speaks, her mischievous smile, that dreamy look etched on her face…Oh what I wouldn’t give to be Zooey Deschanel for a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment